COLLEGE TORCH PRESENTS
THE SAT/ACT PREP PROGRAM
FEATURING 1-ON-1 INSTRUCTION
We tailor EVERYTHING
to the student.
From the timeline to instruction, each student's plan is uniquely fitted to
We offer accountability so students get their work done.
We're a small organization. We're available, and we make sure you have everything you need.
Rather than teaching a broad curriculum, we help students identify and focus on their weaknesses.
WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT
TAUGHT BY OUR TEST-PREP SPECIALIST
Hi, I'm Esther.
As College Torch's test-prep specialist,
I offer SAT and ACT preparation and tailor
my material to the unique weaknesses of each student.
Submit the form below to start a dialogue about SAT/ACT prep.
Wouldn't you love to turn your SAT worries into SAT confidence?
Wondering how test-optional admissions policies affect your SAT/ACT plan? Download our 7 Things You Should Know About Test-Optional Admissions resource to learn more.
6 Testing Tips!
1) When timing your practice, lower the time limit by 5 minutes for each section.
2) Read the main question before dwelling on the details in the math section.
3) The more you practice, the more you will know what to expect.
4) Answer the questions you know first. Skip the ones you don't.
5) Practice with a watch and bring one to the exam.
6) Make sure you fully understand the question before you start to answer it.